Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
- Credit: Archant
NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION Proposed development at: Dalforth House (Bambers Green Cattery), Bambers Green Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PD
Take notice that application is being made by: Mr J Taylor
For planning permission to: Demolition of existing cattery buildings and construction of single dwelling Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted: Uttlesford District Council, Council Offices, London Road, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 4ER
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Ms Hilary Lock
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease. Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 5 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 6 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 9 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 10 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
`Owner’ means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years.
`Tenant’ means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.