Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
- Credit: Archant
NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION Proposed development at: Dalforth House (Bambers Green Cattery), Bambers Green Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PD
Take notice that application is being made by: Mr J Taylor
For planning permission to: Demolition of existing cattery buildings and construction of single dwelling Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted: Uttlesford District Council, Council Offices, London Road, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 4ER
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Ms Hilary Lock
You may also want to watch:
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease. Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 3 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 4 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 5 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 6 Four birthday cakes as Florence celebrates her 105th birthday
- 7 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe
- 8 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 In pictures: Roman Day for primary school pupils
`Owner’ means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years.
`Tenant’ means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.