Wethersfield Festival has bands playing from noon to 10pm.
- Credit: Archant
The sixth annual Wethersfield Festival is on Saturday, June 29
The sixth annual Wethersfield Festival on Saturday, June 29, has bands playing from noon to 10pm.
Headliners, The Stents, real crowdpleasers, play rock, pop and indie.
Opening the show are the band Flashback.
Bringing an 80s feel will be Electronique, playing at the festival for the first time.
You may also want to watch:
Wethersfield's own home-grown band, Another Loud Sunday, present music from the 60s to right now.
Duck for Cover are rock and pop, Beer Valley Drifters play rock, soul and Americana.
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 4 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 5 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 6 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 9 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 10 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
and Poontang ring the sounds of Roadhouse Americana and southern rock.
The soloist singer-songwriter, and guitarist Ella Hayes, a favourite at last year's festival, will play country and modern songs.
This is a free entry event with any profits (from raffle prizes and so forth) going to charity, this year it's Mind.
Last year, over £2,500 was raised for Prostate cancer UK.
With food, a licensed bar, children's fun and side stalls, the event is on Wethersfield playing field, CM7 4BY.
Parking on the field. The day is sponsored by Turners plumbing and heating solutions.