Surname Christmas? Then claim your free food here...
IN THE spirit of giving this Christmas, the Mulberry Tree Brewers Fayre restaurant in Braintree is offering everyone fortunate enough to have the festive surname of ‘Christmas’ a free dinner for them and their family.
If you are one of the lucky few to hold this merry surname, then head on over to your Brewers Fayre on Christmas Eve and you can tuck into a Christmas feast fit for Santa himself, entirely for free. (Terms and conditions apply)
That is just what Raymond Christmas and his wife Mary did. Testing the service with three generations of their family at a Brewers Fayre in Chingford, the Christmases enjoyed a turkey dinner with all the trimmings without spending a penny.
Mr Christmas said: “It has been a wonderful start to the festive celebrations. We were delighted to receive a free meal, just because our family name is Christmas!”
Visit brewersfayre.co.uk for further details.
You may also want to watch:
Is your surname Christmas? Get in touch by calling 01799 512882 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 3 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 4 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 5 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 6 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 7 Award for off-duty police officer who saved a man's life
- 8 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 9 Be there for seasonal Apple and Bees Day at the Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 10 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show