Surname Christmas? Then claim your free food here...
IN THE spirit of giving this Christmas, the Mulberry Tree Brewers Fayre restaurant in Braintree is offering everyone fortunate enough to have the festive surname of ‘Christmas’ a free dinner for them and their family.
If you are one of the lucky few to hold this merry surname, then head on over to your Brewers Fayre on Christmas Eve and you can tuck into a Christmas feast fit for Santa himself, entirely for free. (Terms and conditions apply)
That is just what Raymond Christmas and his wife Mary did. Testing the service with three generations of their family at a Brewers Fayre in Chingford, the Christmases enjoyed a turkey dinner with all the trimmings without spending a penny.
Mr Christmas said: “It has been a wonderful start to the festive celebrations. We were delighted to receive a free meal, just because our family name is Christmas!”
Visit brewersfayre.co.uk for further details.
You may also want to watch:
Is your surname Christmas? Get in touch by calling 01799 512882 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Air ambulance and four land vehicles called to Essex emergency
- 2 In pictures: First ever Summer Solstice Sundown festival a hit
- 3 Two taken to hospital after Little Dunmow collision
- 4 In pictures: Stebbing tractor run 2021
- 5 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Half empty or half full weekend depending on whether you play for Dunmow's firsts or seconds
- 8 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 9 The 2021 Stebbing Tractor Run route
- 10 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success