Surname Christmas? Then claim your free food here...
IN THE spirit of giving this Christmas, the Mulberry Tree Brewers Fayre restaurant in Braintree is offering everyone fortunate enough to have the festive surname of ‘Christmas’ a free dinner for them and their family.
If you are one of the lucky few to hold this merry surname, then head on over to your Brewers Fayre on Christmas Eve and you can tuck into a Christmas feast fit for Santa himself, entirely for free. (Terms and conditions apply)
That is just what Raymond Christmas and his wife Mary did. Testing the service with three generations of their family at a Brewers Fayre in Chingford, the Christmases enjoyed a turkey dinner with all the trimmings without spending a penny.
Mr Christmas said: “It has been a wonderful start to the festive celebrations. We were delighted to receive a free meal, just because our family name is Christmas!”
Visit brewersfayre.co.uk for further details.
You may also want to watch:
Is your surname Christmas? Get in touch by calling 01799 512882 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?