Summer craft fair returns to Great Dunmow this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A craft fair selling handmade goods is coming to Great Dunmow this weekend.
The We Are Handmade Summer Craft Fair will be returning to Foakes Hall in the town, on July 1 from 10am to 4pm.
The fair has proven popular in the past for being packed full of beautiful crafts, jewellery and ornaments – the perfect stop for presents or indulgence.
The range of items are also designed to suit all pockets, and stallholders include Dolly Mixtures Fused Glass, Kate Rowe Designs, and Hawkwood Creations Jewellery.
Others on this year’s bill are PM Art & Design, Simply Amazing Wood, and Stinging Bullfish which creates colourful tie-dye clothes.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be ceramic demonstrations for visitors to enjoy, as well as delicious homemade cakes and tea served in vintage-style crockery.
Dee Swain, organiser, said: “We have been running these fairs at Foakes Hall for many years and we always receive great feedback from visitors about the originality, quality and range of crafts on offer.”
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 5 Ageing trains mended using recycled parts for final years of service
- 6 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 7 New chief executive for ambulance service
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 10 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
Entry is free and for more information, visit wearehandmade.co.uk.