Summer craft fair returns to Great Dunmow this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A craft fair selling handmade goods is coming to Great Dunmow this weekend.
The We Are Handmade Summer Craft Fair will be returning to Foakes Hall in the town, on July 1 from 10am to 4pm.
The fair has proven popular in the past for being packed full of beautiful crafts, jewellery and ornaments – the perfect stop for presents or indulgence.
The range of items are also designed to suit all pockets, and stallholders include Dolly Mixtures Fused Glass, Kate Rowe Designs, and Hawkwood Creations Jewellery.
Others on this year’s bill are PM Art & Design, Simply Amazing Wood, and Stinging Bullfish which creates colourful tie-dye clothes.
There will also be ceramic demonstrations for visitors to enjoy, as well as delicious homemade cakes and tea served in vintage-style crockery.
Dee Swain, organiser, said: “We have been running these fairs at Foakes Hall for many years and we always receive great feedback from visitors about the originality, quality and range of crafts on offer.”
- 1 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 2 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 3 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 4 Assault in Dunmow's Tesco car park
- 5 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 6 Memories are made of this for Bob as Barnston and High Roding meet at last
- 7 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 8 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 9 Court imposes five year ban on shoplifter
- 10 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
Entry is free and for more information, visit wearehandmade.co.uk.