Cathedral to host annual art exhibition
- Credit: Archant
An exhibition showcasing the best of East Anglian art will be held at Bury St Edmunds’ iconic cathedral later this month.
Open daily from 10am to 5pm, the annual exhibition of East Anglian Artists' takes place at St Edmundsbury Cathedral from August 23 to August 29.
Organised by the Friends of St Edmundsbury Cathedral, the exhibition is free of charge and visitors are welcome to purchase exhibits.
Sarah Friswell, PR manager at the cathedral, said: "Visitors will find pictures to suit all tastes.
"Their purchases will contribute to the work of the cathedral as it seeks to be a place of welcome to all."
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will take place in the Edmund Room, accessed via the Cloisters. A lift is available to access the first floor.
Further details can be found at www.stedscathedral.org/whats-on/
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert