Cathedral to host annual art exhibition
- Credit: Archant
An exhibition showcasing the best of East Anglian art will be held at Bury St Edmunds’ iconic cathedral later this month.
Open daily from 10am to 5pm, the annual exhibition of East Anglian Artists' takes place at St Edmundsbury Cathedral from August 23 to August 29.
Organised by the Friends of St Edmundsbury Cathedral, the exhibition is free of charge and visitors are welcome to purchase exhibits.
Sarah Friswell, PR manager at the cathedral, said: "Visitors will find pictures to suit all tastes.
"Their purchases will contribute to the work of the cathedral as it seeks to be a place of welcome to all."
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will take place in the Edmund Room, accessed via the Cloisters. A lift is available to access the first floor.
Further details can be found at www.stedscathedral.org/whats-on/
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 3 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 4 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 5 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 6 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 7 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 8 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 9 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 10 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision