In pictures: Stebbing tractor run 2021
- Credit: Saffron Photo
Vintage and classic tractors were out in convoy for the Stebbing tractor run on Sunday (June 20).
The 65 vehicles covered 34 miles via road and field.
Members of the public waved as the convoy went by.
The route started at Bran End Farm and went through Stebbing's High Street and Warehouse Road, before going on to Felsted's High Street and to Littley Green.
The convoy then stopped at Great Saling village hall for a short break before going on to High Street, Great Bardfield.
You may also want to watch:
The initiative has already raised nearly £2,000 this year.
There is still time to donate to the cause, which supports Essex and Herts Air Ambulance. Cash is being donated via the JustGiving.com website. Search on the fundraising site for Stebbing Tractor.
There are more pictures in the gallery on our website at www.dunmowbroadcast.co.uk
- 1 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 2 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 5 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park