Spectacular show celebrating country life to return to Little Easton
- Credit: Archant
Make sure you save a space in your diary for the biggest event in Little Easton’s calendar.
At the end of this month the Countess of Warwick’s Show, a two-day spectacular celebrating country life and the community, will return to the village.
Last year a record-breaking number of people visited the family-fun event and organisers hope to see even more revellers this year.
A fantastic array of events have been organised for the show, which will take place on Sunday, August 24 and Monday, August 25.
This includes plenty of animals to go and see, egg and spoon races, dog races, bars, a great selection of foods, a horticultural show and a vintage ploughing match.
You may also want to watch:
An art exhibition will be held in the church and people will be able to purchase pieces from artists of all ages.
Live bands, 27 Strings and The Downside, will be wowing the crowds and keeping everyone entertained.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 5 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 6 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 7 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 8 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 9 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
All money made from the show, from noon until 5pm, will go towards the upkeep of The Churches of the Five Parishes.
For more information visit countessofwarwickshow.org or call 01371 874793.