Spectacular show celebrating country life to return to Little Easton
- Credit: Archant
Make sure you save a space in your diary for the biggest event in Little Easton’s calendar.
At the end of this month the Countess of Warwick’s Show, a two-day spectacular celebrating country life and the community, will return to the village.
Last year a record-breaking number of people visited the family-fun event and organisers hope to see even more revellers this year.
A fantastic array of events have been organised for the show, which will take place on Sunday, August 24 and Monday, August 25.
This includes plenty of animals to go and see, egg and spoon races, dog races, bars, a great selection of foods, a horticultural show and a vintage ploughing match.
An art exhibition will be held in the church and people will be able to purchase pieces from artists of all ages.
Live bands, 27 Strings and The Downside, will be wowing the crowds and keeping everyone entertained.
- 1 Creamfields South 2023 festival dates announced for Hylands Park
- 2 Town's annual meeting: Dr's Pond, RideLondon, parking issues
- 3 What I Learnt From My Grandmother in photographs and banners
- 4 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 5 Prime Minister's honour for Dunmow duo
- 6 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 7 Foodies Festival returns to Hylands Park for tasty Chelmsford weekend
- 8 Pictures: The Great Dunmow Summer Solstice Sundown Festival
- 9 School activities and sports in pictures
- 10 DJ Danny Rampling to headline at Dunmow music festival
All money made from the show, from noon until 5pm, will go towards the upkeep of The Churches of the Five Parishes.
For more information visit countessofwarwickshow.org or call 01371 874793.