Spectacular show celebrating country life to return to Little Easton
- Credit: Archant
Make sure you save a space in your diary for the biggest event in Little Easton’s calendar.
At the end of this month the Countess of Warwick’s Show, a two-day spectacular celebrating country life and the community, will return to the village.
Last year a record-breaking number of people visited the family-fun event and organisers hope to see even more revellers this year.
A fantastic array of events have been organised for the show, which will take place on Sunday, August 24 and Monday, August 25.
This includes plenty of animals to go and see, egg and spoon races, dog races, bars, a great selection of foods, a horticultural show and a vintage ploughing match.
An art exhibition will be held in the church and people will be able to purchase pieces from artists of all ages.
Live bands, 27 Strings and The Downside, will be wowing the crowds and keeping everyone entertained.
- 1 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 2 Assault in Dunmow's Tesco car park
- 3 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 4 Penalty save and late winner moves High Easter up the table
- 5 Court imposes five year ban on shoplifter
- 6 Fight breaks out near Great Notley as man reportedly seen with a gun
- 7 Great Dunmow Town Council will be asked to declare 'climate emergency'
- 8 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Meet the New Tourism Business of the Year finalists
- 9 In pictures: the cute animals in January's Pets' Corner
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
All money made from the show, from noon until 5pm, will go towards the upkeep of The Churches of the Five Parishes.
For more information visit countessofwarwickshow.org or call 01371 874793.