Spectacular show celebrating country life to return to Little Easton
- Credit: Archant
Make sure you save a space in your diary for the biggest event in Little Easton’s calendar.
At the end of this month the Countess of Warwick’s Show, a two-day spectacular celebrating country life and the community, will return to the village.
Last year a record-breaking number of people visited the family-fun event and organisers hope to see even more revellers this year.
A fantastic array of events have been organised for the show, which will take place on Sunday, August 24 and Monday, August 25.
This includes plenty of animals to go and see, egg and spoon races, dog races, bars, a great selection of foods, a horticultural show and a vintage ploughing match.
You may also want to watch:
An art exhibition will be held in the church and people will be able to purchase pieces from artists of all ages.
Live bands, 27 Strings and The Downside, will be wowing the crowds and keeping everyone entertained.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 5 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 6 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 7 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 8 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 9 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 10 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
All money made from the show, from noon until 5pm, will go towards the upkeep of The Churches of the Five Parishes.
For more information visit countessofwarwickshow.org or call 01371 874793.