Round Table bringing magical Take That charity concert night to Great Dunmow
Dunmow Round Table will br bringing the magic of Take That to the town for a charity concert.
Following the phenomenal success of their previous annual concert nights, the Round Table is calling on fans of the UK’s biggest boy band to come out in their droves to party at the Foakes Hall next month.
The show will not only feature Take That 2, the UK’s number one tribute to Take That, but in addition celebrated singer and entertainer Craig Neil joins the bill with his critically acclaimed ‘Michael Buble and Friends’ show.
Round Table chairman Dan Albon said the concert is shaping up to be a cracker.
“We’re really putting on a big show for Dunmow this year and hope as many people as possible can come along to what promises to be a fantastic night’s entertainment,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
“We always enjoy putting on a good show for everyone in Dunmow and all proceeds will go toward supporting and funding local groups, individuals, charities and projects in the are.”
Tickets for the event, on Saturday, March 1, are available now priced at £10 each (or six tickets for £50) and are only available by visiting Wardrobe Women’s Fashion, 20 High Street, Dunmow.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 3 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 4 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 5 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 8 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 9 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed