Round Table bringing magical Take That charity concert night to Great Dunmow
Dunmow Round Table will br bringing the magic of Take That to the town for a charity concert.
Following the phenomenal success of their previous annual concert nights, the Round Table is calling on fans of the UK’s biggest boy band to come out in their droves to party at the Foakes Hall next month.
The show will not only feature Take That 2, the UK’s number one tribute to Take That, but in addition celebrated singer and entertainer Craig Neil joins the bill with his critically acclaimed ‘Michael Buble and Friends’ show.
Round Table chairman Dan Albon said the concert is shaping up to be a cracker.
“We’re really putting on a big show for Dunmow this year and hope as many people as possible can come along to what promises to be a fantastic night’s entertainment,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
“We always enjoy putting on a good show for everyone in Dunmow and all proceeds will go toward supporting and funding local groups, individuals, charities and projects in the are.”
Tickets for the event, on Saturday, March 1, are available now priced at £10 each (or six tickets for £50) and are only available by visiting Wardrobe Women’s Fashion, 20 High Street, Dunmow.
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 7 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 10 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council