Rhythm of the Dance will be at Chelmsford Civic Theatre on Monday, July 8
- Credit: Archant
The traditional Irish dance show, Rhythm of the Dance, will be at Chelmsford Civic Theatre on Monday, July 8.
This dance and music extravaganza, which has been touring for 20 years, is a two-hour journey through hundreds of years of Irish dance and music.
The cast are 22 award-winning World and Irish dance champions and the show has 25 costume changes.
Expect to experience fast moving fiddles and flutes, and to see inspiring dances along with singers, all complimented by a top live Irish traditional band of multi-instrumentalist musicians and a sound and light show.
The show was orignally set up for a three-week tour of the United States. It has won acclaim in 50 countries, seen by seven million people. It sold out the Great Hall of the People in Beijing and was at the closing ceremony of the first European Summer Games in Azerbaijan.
You may also want to watch:
Show 7.30pm. Tickets, £24.50 from 01245 606505 or email@example.com.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 4 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 5 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 6 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 7 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 8 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 9 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
- 10 Festival poised for Holst's 150th birthday celebrations in 2024