Rhythm of the Dance will be at Chelmsford Civic Theatre on Monday, July 8
- Credit: Archant
The traditional Irish dance show, Rhythm of the Dance, will be at Chelmsford Civic Theatre on Monday, July 8.
This dance and music extravaganza, which has been touring for 20 years, is a two-hour journey through hundreds of years of Irish dance and music.
The cast are 22 award-winning World and Irish dance champions and the show has 25 costume changes.
Expect to experience fast moving fiddles and flutes, and to see inspiring dances along with singers, all complimented by a top live Irish traditional band of multi-instrumentalist musicians and a sound and light show.
The show was orignally set up for a three-week tour of the United States. It has won acclaim in 50 countries, seen by seven million people. It sold out the Great Hall of the People in Beijing and was at the closing ceremony of the first European Summer Games in Azerbaijan.
You may also want to watch:
Show 7.30pm. Tickets, £24.50 from 01245 606505 or email@example.com.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 7 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash