The show will go on! Peterborough New Theatre to stage Aladdin in December
- Credit: Archant
There will be a panto - won’t there kids! Peterborough New Theatre to stage Aladdin in December
There will be a panto this year at the New Theatre in Peterborough.
They are putting on Aladdin from December 12-31. Promising star casting, heaps of audience participation, dazzling costumes, spectacular sets, and magical special effects, this is a live show at last. Tickets are from £9.50 to £24.50 and the show is suitable for anyone aged five years upwards.
The theatre (previously the Broadway) has also scheduled shows for next year. David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny runs from March 18-21. This comes from the producers of the Horrible Histories series.
The musical by the band Queen and Ben Elton, We Will Rock You, runs from April 19-24. This show has been seen by over 16 million theatergoers in 19 countries since it launched in 2002. It has 24 of Queen’s biggest hits delivered in a show that boasts the scale and spectacle that marked the bands’ legendary live performances.
You may also want to watch:
See the professional dancers from Strictly on June 19 in a show called Here Come the Boys with Aljaž Škorjanec, Pasha Kovalev and Graziano di Prima.
Book at: www.newtheatre-peterborough.com
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 3 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 4 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 10 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe