Peter Pan Panto will have you hooked
A COMMUNITY arts centre is putting on its annual Pantomime at the beginning of December and tickets are rumoured to be selling out fast.
Actors and singers at the Arts Centre in Great Dunmow are all set to perform Peter Pan and rehearsals are already underway and going well.
Centre administrator Jenny Ashworth said: “The ticket sales are doing brilliantly and we have people travelling from miles to come see it, so it has been a wonderful response to date.”
The Panto is being performed by The Junior Arts Theatre Company and The Arts Theatre Company so the age range is from 6-18.
There are two groups of main characters so as to give more people a chance at performing. But in total the cast 40-strong.
You may also want to watch:
There will be six performances with two matinees over the weekend – the dates are:
Saturday December 4 at 4pm and 7.30pm
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Ageing trains mended using recycled parts for final years of service
- 7 New chief executive for ambulance service
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
Sunday December 5 at 3pm and 7.30pm
Monday December 6 at 7.30pm
Tuesday December 7 at 7.30pm
Peter Pan is the story of a mischievous boy who can fly and magically refuses to ever grow up.
He is famous for his battles with evil nemeses captain hook and being leader of a gang of lost boys.
Tickets, priced at �6, for the show are available from the Arts Centre in Haslers Lane or cal 01371 878020
For more information visit theartscentredunmow.co.uk.