Peter Pan Panto will have you hooked
A COMMUNITY arts centre is putting on its annual Pantomime at the beginning of December and tickets are rumoured to be selling out fast.
Actors and singers at the Arts Centre in Great Dunmow are all set to perform Peter Pan and rehearsals are already underway and going well.
Centre administrator Jenny Ashworth said: “The ticket sales are doing brilliantly and we have people travelling from miles to come see it, so it has been a wonderful response to date.”
The Panto is being performed by The Junior Arts Theatre Company and The Arts Theatre Company so the age range is from 6-18.
There are two groups of main characters so as to give more people a chance at performing. But in total the cast 40-strong.
There will be six performances with two matinees over the weekend – the dates are:
Saturday December 4 at 4pm and 7.30pm
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 3 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 4 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 5 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 High Roding continue excellent start, as Aythorpe, Dunmow suffer defeats
- 10 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
Sunday December 5 at 3pm and 7.30pm
Monday December 6 at 7.30pm
Tuesday December 7 at 7.30pm
Peter Pan is the story of a mischievous boy who can fly and magically refuses to ever grow up.
He is famous for his battles with evil nemeses captain hook and being leader of a gang of lost boys.
Tickets, priced at �6, for the show are available from the Arts Centre in Haslers Lane or cal 01371 878020
For more information visit theartscentredunmow.co.uk.