Peter Pan Panto will have you hooked
A COMMUNITY arts centre is putting on its annual Pantomime at the beginning of December and tickets are rumoured to be selling out fast.
Actors and singers at the Arts Centre in Great Dunmow are all set to perform Peter Pan and rehearsals are already underway and going well.
Centre administrator Jenny Ashworth said: “The ticket sales are doing brilliantly and we have people travelling from miles to come see it, so it has been a wonderful response to date.”
The Panto is being performed by The Junior Arts Theatre Company and The Arts Theatre Company so the age range is from 6-18.
There are two groups of main characters so as to give more people a chance at performing. But in total the cast 40-strong.
You may also want to watch:
There will be six performances with two matinees over the weekend – the dates are:
Saturday December 4 at 4pm and 7.30pm
- 1 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 2 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 3 Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- 4 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 5 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 6 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 7 Stations benefit from funding
- 8 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 9 Archaeologists find remains of Iron Age village
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
Sunday December 5 at 3pm and 7.30pm
Monday December 6 at 7.30pm
Tuesday December 7 at 7.30pm
Peter Pan is the story of a mischievous boy who can fly and magically refuses to ever grow up.
He is famous for his battles with evil nemeses captain hook and being leader of a gang of lost boys.
Tickets, priced at �6, for the show are available from the Arts Centre in Haslers Lane or cal 01371 878020
For more information visit theartscentredunmow.co.uk.