Join the Rock Choir on Christmas Day
- Credit: ROCK CHOIR
Join a Christmas Day sing-a-long broadcast on YouTube at 9.30am by Rock Choir.
Everyone is invited to join in, whether they are a Rock Choir member or not.
Choir leader Thomas George will lead the session. People who are on their own will be able to send messages and connect with other families being kept apart in different households.
Some elderly care homes have already said they will broadcast this event to their residents in their lounges on Christmas Day morning.
Rock Choir moved online almost immediately when lockdown was announced. The team’s main objective was to keep members singing and connected to one other so the social aspect and their wellbeing were prioritised.
You may also want to watch:
Members have just taken part in the release of a Christmas single, a version of the song Keeping The Dream Alive. All profits will go to The Mental Health Foundation.
Join in on Christmas Day via https://youtu.be/9CfhGCGfke0
- 1 Distraction theft in Dunmow leaves woman without handbag
- 2 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 3 Police appeal after clothing theft from donation container
- 4 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 5 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 6 Church received £31,000 grant for restoration purposes
- 7 Community helps foodbank under pressure
- 8 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 9 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 10 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement