Jeff Banks to appear at Freeport in Braintree
One of Britain’s greatest menswear designers will make a special personal appearance at Freeport Braintree on Saturday September 10.
Jeff Banks will be at the outdoor shopping village from 12-3pm to provide customers with top styling tips and fashion advice.
Shoppers will be able to receive styling know-how and information from the man himself, while three lucky competition winners will be treated to a one to one personalised styling session with the man himself and receive a brand new look courtesy of the Jeff Banks range.
Jeff has been awarded ‘Designer of the Year’ twice and was also awarded ‘Retailer of the Year’; his men’s tailoring is a best-selling brand on the high street. Within this store Jeff Banks offers a range of high quality suits and casual wear all with discounts and offers of over 30 per cent off.
Staff will also be on hand to talk about the Jeff Banks made-to-measure suit service offered at Freeport Braintree, as well as giving customers a unique opportunity to receive advice on how to look good, no matter what your age or style.
You may also want to watch:
Paul McCarthy, Centre Manager at Freeport Braintree said: “Its wonderful to have Jeff Banks back again for his second visit at the centre, a true British legend, back by popular demand.
“His visit will give our shoppers a priceless opportunity to receive personal style advice from him and I am confident that our customers will enjoy this truly unique experience.
- 1 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 2 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 3 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 4 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 5 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 6 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 7 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 8 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 9 Rain thwarts Aythorpe Roding's title charge but High Roding at the double again
- 10 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley