Outdoor theatre dates announced at Hatfield Forest
- Credit: National Trust Images/John Millar
Peter Rabbit, Doctor Doolittle and HMS Pinafore are headed for Hatfield Forest this summer.
Two outdoor theatre troupes will visit the forest on tour across three dates, with the first performance on Saturday, July 17.
Audiences have been promised hair-raising adventures, amazing puppets and sing-along songs at the events, all against the backdrop of the leafy National Trust nature reserve.
Henry Bexley, operations manager at Hatfield Forest, said: "To see this special place buzz with anticipation before every curtain call is something we missed last year.
"Hatfield Forest's 300-year history as a pleasure ground has never been more relevant or needed than in these times."
You may also want to watch:
Quantum Theatre presents The Tale of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny at the forest on July 17.
Illyria is at the forest on tour with Doctor Doolittle on Sunday, August 1, and HMS Pinafore on Friday, August 7.
All performances begin at 5.30pm with tickets on sale now: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/hatfield-forest
- 1 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 2 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 5 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park