Places available at Light Up a Life services
- Credit: Archant
Places available at hospice memorial services
Hastingwood-based St Clare Hospice still has places available at its annual Light up a Life outdoor festive memorial services.
The free to attend services from December 15-17 at 6.30pm are open to everyone and give families the opportunity to celebrate the lives of lost loves ones.
This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the separate, ticketed events will be held outside in the hospice grounds.
This will mean social distancing and the rule of six, as well as recorded music and a maximum of 100 attendees at each service.
You may also want to watch:
The events are on a first-come first-served basis and tickets must be pre-booked on the hospice’s website up to December 11.
St Clare Hospice has also recorded a virtual service which is available on its website and across its social media channels.
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 4 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 5 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 6 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 7 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 8 Church received £31,000 grant for restoration purposes
- 9 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 10 Former POW camp on council heritage list
For more details visit stclarehospice.org.uk/light-up-a-life, phone 01279 773750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org