Places available at Light Up a Life services
- Credit: Archant
Places available at hospice memorial services
Hastingwood-based St Clare Hospice still has places available at its annual Light up a Life outdoor festive memorial services.
The free to attend services from December 15-17 at 6.30pm are open to everyone and give families the opportunity to celebrate the lives of lost loves ones.
This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the separate, ticketed events will be held outside in the hospice grounds.
This will mean social distancing and the rule of six, as well as recorded music and a maximum of 100 attendees at each service.
The events are on a first-come first-served basis and tickets must be pre-booked on the hospice’s website up to December 11.
St Clare Hospice has also recorded a virtual service which is available on its website and across its social media channels.
- 1 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
- 3 Dunmow Town Team announces 2021 Christmas market
- 4 Man in hospital after Chelmsford Road collision
- 5 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 6 Christmas festivities kick off in Great Dunmow
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 Dunmow Special and Braintree PCSO among award winners
- 9 Police arrest nearly 100 M11 and M25 environmental protestors
- 10 There With You This Winter: New scheme for insulation improvements
For more details visit stclarehospice.org.uk/light-up-a-life, phone 01279 773750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org