Great Bardfield Artist Society Summer Exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Great Bardfield Artists Society holds its Summer Exhibition at The Bell Inn, Great Bardfield on Saturday, June 22. Artists will be showing and selling their work and offering craft workshops.
Great Bardfield Artist Society holds its Summer Exhibition at The Bell Inn, Great Bardfield on Saturday, June 22.
There will be local artists showing and selling their work and hands on craft workshops.
There will be metal art from Graham Thrussell, who is an artist and a blacksmith; wood sculputres from David Beanland and pottery from Nicky and Bob Rothero. Nicola Rothero studied illustration at Camberwell and has designed cards
and posters for the Medici Society as well as teaching Ceramics for many years.
Also, glass sculptures from Ginger Keogh, drawings from Alan Green and miniature models including dolls houses and furniture from Linda Abel. There will be photography by Peter Boorman and by Joanne Magro Boorman. The couple also hand-cast and paint
a range of shapes and letters in cement to create unusual and individual home
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 5 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 6 Things to do in Essex this June
- 7 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 8 Recap: A120 reopens near Stansted Airport after 'police incident'
- 9 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
- 10 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
decorations and wall-art.
1pm-5pm. Free entry. The Bell Inn, Dunmow Rd, Great Bardfield, Braintree CM7 4SA