Free ticket giveaway for Valentines night
MURDER can be hilarious, on the stage at a theatre at least. Nowhere is set to prove this theory better than the Civic Theatre in Chelmsford this February.
A conspiracy-driven whodunit from the Agatha Christie genre, Murdered to Death is a comedy thriller with twists and turns and side-splitting antics.
Set in a country manor house in the 1930s, the colourful cast of characters guaranteed to delight include – Bunting the Butler; Charles Craddock with the prerequisite stiff upper lip; the bumbling local inspector and his constable and a well meaning local sleuth Miss Maple who seems to attract murder wherever she goes.
Add to this a high society debutante and a shady French art dealer, and you have the perfect recipe for uproarious fun and hysterical happenings.
But following the mysterious death of the house’s owner, will the murderer be unmasked before every one else has met their doom, or will the audience die laughing first?
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at �18.50 and �17 (concessions �17 and �15, matinee �16, registered unemployed and full-time students �5).
To book tickets visit chelmsford.gov.uk/theatres or call the box office on 01245 606505.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 4 New cycle network consultation announced
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 7 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
Show time is 7.45pm, Monday February 14 to Saturday February 19, matinees begin at 2.30pm.
Spend Valentines night at the theatre for free! The Dunmow Broadcast is giving away two free tickets for the comedy keeper Murdered to Death on February 14 at 7.45pm.
Just e-mail your name, address and phone number to email@example.com to enter our lucky draw. Good luck!