Countess of Warwick's Show set for 2021 return
- Credit: Supplied by the Countess of Warwick's Country Show
Rolls Royce displays, arena events and vintage tractor ploughing will return to Easton Lodge this year at the Countess of Warwick's Country Show.
Organisers have already sold "several hundred" tickets for the show, which will take place on Sunday and Monday this August Bank Holiday weekend (August 29-30).
This year's programme includes a classic car show, art show and "all the usual major attractions".
To keep an eye on numbers, organisers are encouraging visitors to purchase tickets in advance online: https://bit.ly/3etxGmC
Spokesperson Warwick Newbury said: "The show must go on!
"Several hundred have already bought their tickets online.
You may also want to watch:
"We are expecting a record number attending this summer."
The show raises money for churches in The Five Parishes: Broxted with Chickney, Tilty, and the Eastons.
- 1 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 2 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 5 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
The show is named after the Countess of Warwick, who lived at Easton Lodge until her death in 1938.