Countess of Warwick's Show set for 2021 return
- Credit: Supplied by the Countess of Warwick's Country Show
Rolls Royce displays, arena events and vintage tractor ploughing will return to Easton Lodge this year at the Countess of Warwick's Country Show.
Organisers have already sold "several hundred" tickets for the show, which will take place on Sunday and Monday this August Bank Holiday weekend (August 29-30).
This year's programme includes a classic car show, art show and "all the usual major attractions".
To keep an eye on numbers, organisers are encouraging visitors to purchase tickets in advance online: https://bit.ly/3etxGmC
Spokesperson Warwick Newbury said: "The show must go on!
"Several hundred have already bought their tickets online.
You may also want to watch:
"We are expecting a record number attending this summer."
The show raises money for churches in The Five Parishes: Broxted with Chickney, Tilty, and the Eastons.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 4 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 5 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 6 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 7 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 8 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 9 Festival poised for Holst's 150th birthday celebrations in 2024
- 10 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
The show is named after the Countess of Warwick, who lived at Easton Lodge until her death in 1938.