Countess of Warwick's Show set for 2021 return
- Credit: Supplied by the Countess of Warwick's Country Show
Rolls Royce displays, arena events and vintage tractor ploughing will return to Easton Lodge this year at the Countess of Warwick's Country Show.
Organisers have already sold "several hundred" tickets for the show, which will take place on Sunday and Monday this August Bank Holiday weekend (August 29-30).
This year's programme includes a classic car show, art show and "all the usual major attractions".
To keep an eye on numbers, organisers are encouraging visitors to purchase tickets in advance online: https://bit.ly/3etxGmC
Spokesperson Warwick Newbury said: "The show must go on!
"Several hundred have already bought their tickets online.
"We are expecting a record number attending this summer."
The show raises money for churches in The Five Parishes: Broxted with Chickney, Tilty, and the Eastons.
- 1 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 2 Dunmow Rovers Youth FC get £1,000 donation for new kits
- 3 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 4 e-comics and creative writing help from Essex libraries
- 5 Sue Gray report finds lockdown party behaviour was 'unacceptable'
- 6 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 7 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 8 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 9 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
- 10 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
The show is named after the Countess of Warwick, who lived at Easton Lodge until her death in 1938.