Essex talent contest tickets go on sale
IT IS time for Great Dunmow’s first ever town-wide talent contest!
Applications for the D Factor have been coming in thick and fast and the organisers now have a shortlist to appear in the frenetic finale at Foakes Hall on October 1.
All that is needed is an audience…
And that is where you come in. Tickets have gone on sale for this showpiece event and are available at �7 for adults, and �5 for over 60s and under 16s.
Event manager Peter Toms has been busy enlisting the help of BBC radio Essex as well as putting up posters across the town.
You may also want to watch:
He is even trying to arrange the odd celebrity judge or two.
“I have written to Jamie Oliver and we are hoping that he can be on the panel,” he said. “Rehearsals and meetings with the contestants have been arranged and we are all excited with what we think will be a spectacular show.”
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 3 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 4 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 5 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 8 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 9 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
The doors will open at 7pm on the night, but purchase your tickets beforehand by visiting Bananana Travel in Market Place or Uttlesford Community Travel on the Flitch Industrial Estate.
For more info and further enquires call 07966 884 852.