Essex talent contest tickets go on sale
IT IS time for Great Dunmow’s first ever town-wide talent contest!
Applications for the D Factor have been coming in thick and fast and the organisers now have a shortlist to appear in the frenetic finale at Foakes Hall on October 1.
All that is needed is an audience…
And that is where you come in. Tickets have gone on sale for this showpiece event and are available at �7 for adults, and �5 for over 60s and under 16s.
Event manager Peter Toms has been busy enlisting the help of BBC radio Essex as well as putting up posters across the town.
You may also want to watch:
He is even trying to arrange the odd celebrity judge or two.
“I have written to Jamie Oliver and we are hoping that he can be on the panel,” he said. “Rehearsals and meetings with the contestants have been arranged and we are all excited with what we think will be a spectacular show.”
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
The doors will open at 7pm on the night, but purchase your tickets beforehand by visiting Bananana Travel in Market Place or Uttlesford Community Travel on the Flitch Industrial Estate.
For more info and further enquires call 07966 884 852.