Church car park being used for a drive-in live music concert
- Credit: Emma Marcus
St Mary’s Church, Great Dunmow is hosting a drive-in concert on Saturday, September 19 at 2pm.
With drive-in events being a safe way to put on activities, St Mary’s Church had the idea of making use of their large car park to host a concert.
It will involve local music groups and promote new businesses in the town.
Organised by Andy King of The Great Dunmow Town Band, it is a free concert but donations are encouraged with a suggested donation of £10 per car.
All money made from the concert will help towards the running costs of the church.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is by pre booked cars only with entry from 1pm to the church car park at The Charters. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The concert will be run in accordance with the current coronavirus guidelines.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert