Flowers, produce and crafts will be exhibited in Dunmow display
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Horticultural Society will hold an Autumn Exhibition in Foakes Hall, Great Dunmow on Saturday September 4 from 11am to 3.30pm.
This replaces the usual autumn show as members have not met since March 2020.
The exhibition covers flowers, produce and crafts in the main hall, with plenty of space so people can move around and feel comfortable.
All exhibits should be brought to Foakes Hall from 9am until 10.30am at the latest ahead of the exhibition being open from 11am.
There will also be a tombola. Any donated prizes can be dropped off to Glynis, Amanda or David.
You may also want to watch:
As the Society will provide refreshments, they are asking for a few donations of cakes. If exhibitors have surplus produce for sale they are encouraged to bring that along.
This is a free event which is open to everyone. The club speakers for the year resume on Wednesday September 29.
- 1 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 2 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 3 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 4 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 5 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 6 Moth night celebrates Dunmow's autumn biodiversity
- 7 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 8 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 9 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 10 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed