The Maltings announces first event with Covid safety measures in place
Angela Jardine, Trustee at The Maltings in Great Dunmow
- Credit: Great Dunmow Maltings
Exciting news at The Maltings – a date for your diary!
The Maltings is proud to announce, that in partnership with Pandora Event Promotions, we are developing a schedule of events for the coming months, while embracing the new norm with full Covid safety measures in place.
During lockdown, the wonderful people of Great Dunmow have kept in contact with us via our Facebook page asking for dates to pop in their dairies so that they have something to look forward to.
The first post lockdown event is now confirmed for Saturday September 4, when we will open our doors to the good people of Dunmow and showcase the talents of our local artists.
If you are able to join us, exhibited pieces will include paintings, drawings, hand-craved wood and handmade jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to meeting the crafts people who created these wonderful pieces you will be able to stop for a while and enjoy a little refreshments while taking in the beautiful surroundings of The Maltings.
Stall holders will include John Tarrow, novelist, poet, storyteller and award-winning author who created Talliston House and Gardens.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
But what if you are a local artist who wants to get involved? Well, it isn’t too late. Make contact with the team who will be happy to help.
Further events will be announced over the coming months but get in touch and let us know what you want.
For general details on The Maltings and this event please find and follow us on Facebook at Great Dunmow Maltings or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you back.