Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- Credit: Saffron Photo
There was fun and laughter at Finchingfield's three-legged race.
As well as two races for children, and one for adults, there was also a duck race, live music, and stalls. Olympic gold medallist Beth Shriever also gave support.
Lee Rider, one of the organisers, said: “The parish has been looking forward to this celebration for so long, after the last 18 months we’ve all had and it was magical to see so many people out, mingling and just having fun again.
"The weather was perfect, we raised a lot of money for FINCHE, our youth activities charity, which enables us to fund so much in Finchingfield."
He added: "It could not have gone any better. Now, a little rest and then we start planning our free, weekly Arts n Crafts club for our youngsters, which events like this make possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Our thanks to all that made it possible.”
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 9 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 10 Runners raise more than £1,500 for Accuro in west Essex