Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- Credit: Anthony Mooney
A huge new electronic music festival is coming to Essex in 2022 with Creamfields Chelmsford just announced.
The two-day camping festival will take place in Hylands Park over the Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend – Friday, June 3 and Saturday, June 4, 2022.
Hylands Park was previously home to the V Festival.
You can watch the Creamfields Chelmsford trailer below.
Creamfields is one of the world’s biggest electronic promoters.
Although no line-up details have been confirmed yet, festival-goers can expect the biggest names in electronic music in the beautiful Hylands Park at the new 50,000 capacity festival.
Organisers say: "With the iconic Hylands villa as the backdrop, the multi-stage festival will also give fans the chance to experience the colossal 15,000 capacity Steel Yard superstructure and feature an all-star line-up of dance music heavyweights that Creamfields is renowned for."
Sign up now at creamfieldschelmsford.com
The launch of Creamfields Chelmsford in the south coincides with the 25-year celebrations of the brand's award-winning sister festival in Daresbury, which is staged annually in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and attracts sell-out audiences of 70,000.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 6 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 7 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
- 8 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 9 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 10 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
Creamfields Daresbury also returns August 25 to August 28, 2022.