Cannon and Ball will be at Chelmsford Civic Theatre on Wednesday, March 18
- Credit: Archant
In act one they will perform some of their legendary sketches. In act two they tell stories about their career and invite questions.
Cannon and Ball will be at Chelmsford Civic Theatre on Wednesday, March 18 in An Audience with Cannon and Ball.
In act one of the show, they will perform some of their legendary sketches and routines. In act two they will tell stories about their career and then open the mic to the audience for questions.
Tommy Cannon (born Thomas Derbyshire in 1938) and Bobby Ball (born Robert Harper in January 1944), starred in The Cannon and Ball Show for nine years on ITV.
They duo met in the early 1960s while working as welders in Oldham, Lancashire.
You may also want to watch:
They started out as singers working the pubs and clubs of Greater Manchester and switched to comedy after being told comics earned an extra £3 a night.
Bobby Ball appears as Lee Mack's father in BBC One's sitcom Not Going Out.
- 1 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 2 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 6 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 7 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 10 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
7.30pm. Meet and greet 6pm. Tickets, £21, concessions, £19 - meet and greet £26 from 01245 606505 or www.chelmsford.gov.uk/theatres.