Art Centre launches summer holidays program
LOOKING to learn some new skills or take part in a range of activities over the summer holidays?
The Arts Centre in Great Dunmow has launched a new program for the coming months aimed at providing fun, learning and days out in the sunshine.
Every five days during a five-week program starting on July 25 there will be:
- Arts and crafts on Mondays from 10.30am
- Street dancing, circus skills and combat classes on Tuesdays from 10.30am
You may also want to watch:
- Cookery classes on Wednesdays from 10.30am
- Drama, art, music and craft workshops from 10am
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 5 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 6 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 7 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 10 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- Fun sessions every Friday between 10.30am and 3pm.
In addition, there will also be trips to Thorpe Park, a chance to put on a west end show in one week, and an opportunity to be a model for a day.
All classes, workshops and days out are for children aimed five to 18 and prices start from �20 – most days are 10.30am to 3.30pm.
Call 01371 878020 for more details. The program finishes on August 26.