Art Centre launches summer holidays program
LOOKING to learn some new skills or take part in a range of activities over the summer holidays?
The Arts Centre in Great Dunmow has launched a new program for the coming months aimed at providing fun, learning and days out in the sunshine.
Every five days during a five-week program starting on July 25 there will be:
- Arts and crafts on Mondays from 10.30am
- Street dancing, circus skills and combat classes on Tuesdays from 10.30am
You may also want to watch:
- Cookery classes on Wednesdays from 10.30am
- Drama, art, music and craft workshops from 10am
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 5 Ageing trains mended using recycled parts for final years of service
- 6 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 7 New chief executive for ambulance service
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- Fun sessions every Friday between 10.30am and 3pm.
In addition, there will also be trips to Thorpe Park, a chance to put on a west end show in one week, and an opportunity to be a model for a day.
All classes, workshops and days out are for children aimed five to 18 and prices start from �20 – most days are 10.30am to 3.30pm.
Call 01371 878020 for more details. The program finishes on August 26.