Takeley part ways with manager
TAKELEY Football Club regret to announce that Don Watters, senior team manager, has left his position with effect from the 18th October 2011, due to the club’s change of direction.
Watters has been manager of the senior team for four years and the club thanked him for his efforts during this time.
He became manager with the introduction of a four year plan, in which Takeley Football Club aimed to succeed in becoming leaders of the Essex Senior Football Premier League and also to secure an extremely efficient Reserve back up.
A club spokesman said: “Don successfully introduced many highly regarded players and officials and accomplished many of the aims, making Takeley FC one of Essex County’s top attractions.
“All of the officials, players and supporters of Takeley Football Club would like to thank Don and wish him all the best for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
An announcement regarding management will be made on Friday 21st October.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 6 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease