Roding motor past Bentley
High Roding defeated Bentley in their last match of the season on Saturday to finish in third spot in the Mid Essex Cricket League. Bentley batted first and Roding made great inroads and they were reeling on 47-6. The hosts then made a recovery with Colm
High Roding defeated Bentley in their last match of the season on Saturday to finish in third spot in the Mid Essex Cricket League.
Bentley batted first and Roding made great inroads and they were reeling on 47-6. The hosts then made a recovery with Colman scoring 33 before being run out, and Doncaster not out on 26.
This allowed Bentley to finish on 155 all out in the 45th over.
Gallop took 3-19, Travis Hussain 2-36 and Ryan Palmer 2-26.
You may also want to watch:
Roding did not start their innings too well with Adam Holdgate getting run out and Travis Hussain being caught in the covers.
Simon Sargent and Matt Everett quickly followed, but Mel Hussain (45) and Jeff Clarke (58), steadied the ship to overtake the Bentley score.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
# The second team could not finish on such a high note losing to Woodford Wells away in their final match of the season.