New sponsorship for Dunmow Crests Netball Club
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Crests Netball Club were pleased to receive brand new kit this season thanks to new sponsorship.
Backing from Out There Sports, Malcolm Danford, Dunmow Double Glazing, Pride of Sylhet and Stansted Airport Community Fund saw new jit for the teams.
Out There Sports supplied the new dresses and have added these to their range of Crests branded kit that is available to purchase alongside their large selection of other sporting goods from their shop on Dunmow High Street.
This completes the merger with OTS netball club that took place earlier this year, by enabling all of the teams to wear the same kit.
Crests have had a good first half to the season, in particular Crests Academy who are currently unbeaten and at the top of their division, with the maximum 45 points and a goal difference of 248.
You may also want to watch:
The team lost some players to university this season, but have replaced them with equally capable players, which has shown in the results each week.
As well as Academy, Crests White have also had a good first half of the season, they are third having won seven of nine games.
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 3 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 4 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 5 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 6 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 7 Four birthday cakes as Florence celebrates her 105th birthday
- 8 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
This puts them in a strong position as they begin the second half of the season on January 9.
The other Crests teams have had a mixed season so far, but are looking forward to returning after the Christmas break.
Crests have benefited from an influx of new members since the start of the season, bringing the total to 58, with ages ranging from 14 to 50 and with varying abilities.
The club is hoping to form a sixth team next season so are keen for anyone who is interested in playing netball to get in touch.
Contact the club captain, Claire Smith via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07595 949441 for details.