New sponsorship deal for Takeley FC
- Credit: Archant
Takeley FC has announced a new two-year sponsorship deal with Alexander Hamilton Estates.
The Essex Senior League Premier Division side has welcomed the estate agent, based in the village, as their title sponsor.
Takeley chairman Pat Curran, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to welcome AH Estates to Takeley’s growing family.
“We look forward to working with them from season 2015/16 at this truly exciting time for the club.
“Backing of local football is hugely valued and appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Lee Venables and Kurt Moseley, partners in the firm, said: “As a new local estate agent in Takeley, Alexander Hamilton Estates is a perfect partner for Takeley FC.
“We have a shared vision of a positive future for the football club.”
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 3 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 4 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 5 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 8 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 9 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 10 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
One of the joint initiatives between the two is to start working with local schools to encourage more sporting activities.
Welcoming the new partnership, Lee and Kurt added: “We love football so we are delighted to be working with Takeley FC.
“This partnership will help to propel AH Estates and Takeley to new heights.
“Getting people engaged with great sport and making sure they share our passion is at the very core of everything we are about.”
Lee and Kurt were joined by their wives Marina Venables and Justine Moseley as the deal was agreed at the Station Road ground.