New sponsorship deal for Takeley FC
- Credit: Archant
Takeley FC has announced a new two-year sponsorship deal with Alexander Hamilton Estates.
The Essex Senior League Premier Division side has welcomed the estate agent, based in the village, as their title sponsor.
Takeley chairman Pat Curran, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to welcome AH Estates to Takeley’s growing family.
“We look forward to working with them from season 2015/16 at this truly exciting time for the club.
“Backing of local football is hugely valued and appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Lee Venables and Kurt Moseley, partners in the firm, said: “As a new local estate agent in Takeley, Alexander Hamilton Estates is a perfect partner for Takeley FC.
“We have a shared vision of a positive future for the football club.”
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 10 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
One of the joint initiatives between the two is to start working with local schools to encourage more sporting activities.
Welcoming the new partnership, Lee and Kurt added: “We love football so we are delighted to be working with Takeley FC.
“This partnership will help to propel AH Estates and Takeley to new heights.
“Getting people engaged with great sport and making sure they share our passion is at the very core of everything we are about.”
Lee and Kurt were joined by their wives Marina Venables and Justine Moseley as the deal was agreed at the Station Road ground.