Motorcycling: Scramblers lead way
DUNMOW Motorcycle Club have announced their race fixtures for 2006. The first is the club s annual scramble at Stebbing on Bank Holiday Sunday, April 30, for solos and sidecars. The sidecar racing will include a round of the national sidecar support cham
DUNMOW Motorcycle Club have announced their race fixtures for 2006.
The first is the club's annual scramble at Stebbing on Bank Holiday Sunday, April 30, for solos and sidecars.
The sidecar racing will include a round of the national sidecar support championships and a round of the Eastern Centre Championships.
Practice is at midday and racing starts at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The next two events are grass track races on Sunday, June 18, and Sunday, September 10, at Ugley Hall Farm, Ugley.
Practice gets under way at midday, with 36-race programmes starting at 1.30pm. The events are being held at the Ugley Bowl.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
All the events cater for solo and sidecar machines. The club is prepared for any dust problems, with a water cart and pump, and the circuit is watered on a little and often basis.
Admission for the events is £8 for adults, £5 for OAPs and children just £1 each. Parking is free at all events.
The weatherline number for all events is 01371 870123 and the club's website is www.ddmcc.org