Malins ready to return to action for England U20s in Six Nations
- Credit: Archant
Ex-Felsted student Max Malins has kept hold of his England U20 place for the upcoming Six Nations Championship.
The 19-year-old Saracens fly-half joined the rest of the group for a training camp in Loughborough last week as the team prepare to face France U20 at Exeter’s Sandy Park on Saturday, February 4 (12pm kick-off).
The squad includes five players who have featured in the Aviva Premiership this season while 10 of the talented squad have already been capped at this level.
One of those already to turn out for England U20s is Malins who starred last year as the nation won the U20 World Rugby Championship in Manchester.
England visit Eirias Park in Colwyn Bay for their second Six Nations match to face defending champions Wales.
They then host Italy at Darlington’s Mowden Park on Friday, February 24 at 7:45pm.
England’s penultimate game of the Six Nations is against Scotland on Saturday, March 11 at Franklin’s Gardens, Northampton, kick-off 6.15pm.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 5 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 6 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 7 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 8 Emergency bananas rescue man's 875-mile solo cycle challenge
- 9 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 10 Man dies at the scene of A120 'incident'
The side then finish their campaign in Dublin, Ireland on Friday, March 17, kick-off 6pm.