Malins ready to return to action for England U20s in Six Nations
- Credit: Archant
Ex-Felsted student Max Malins has kept hold of his England U20 place for the upcoming Six Nations Championship.
The 19-year-old Saracens fly-half joined the rest of the group for a training camp in Loughborough last week as the team prepare to face France U20 at Exeter’s Sandy Park on Saturday, February 4 (12pm kick-off).
The squad includes five players who have featured in the Aviva Premiership this season while 10 of the talented squad have already been capped at this level.
One of those already to turn out for England U20s is Malins who starred last year as the nation won the U20 World Rugby Championship in Manchester.
England visit Eirias Park in Colwyn Bay for their second Six Nations match to face defending champions Wales.
You may also want to watch:
They then host Italy at Darlington’s Mowden Park on Friday, February 24 at 7:45pm.
England’s penultimate game of the Six Nations is against Scotland on Saturday, March 11 at Franklin’s Gardens, Northampton, kick-off 6.15pm.
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 4 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 5 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 6 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 7 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 10 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
The side then finish their campaign in Dublin, Ireland on Friday, March 17, kick-off 6pm.