Lynn happy with Eurocup start
FORMULA Renault UK Championship leader Alex Lynn scored a strong sixth place on his debut in the Eurocup
FORMULA Renault UK Championship leader Alex Lynn scored a strong sixth place on his debut in the Eurocup at the Hungaroring circuit near Budapest last Saturday.
The Dunmow teenager travelled was part of an enormous field of 48 cars which included some of the hottest young talent in Europe.
Lynn, 17 maintained his position throughout, but felt he had the speed to take a podium. “It was pretty difficult because we didn’t get much testing so I was happy to take sixth. It’s very difficult to overtake around there. All of us in the top six were pretty evenly-matched, but I think my pace was good enough for the top three.”
You may also want to watch:
The next race weekend is the fourth round of the Formula Renault UK Championship, at Snetterton in Norfolk, on August 6/7.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 10 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert