Late injury leads to a Dunmow Crests Yellows defeat
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Crests Yellows played their final league match before the Christmas break against White Horse Knights.
It was a close game with Yellows holding the lead through the first three quarters.
Unfortunately in the final quarter Yellows lost a player due to an injury and couldn’t hold the lead, losing in the end 27-24.
Yellows’ player of the match went to Jo Smeats.
In the cup, Crests Blues faced Westlands in a closely fought contest.
You may also want to watch:
Crests put up a good challenge, but the experience of Westlands meant they took the win, 37-34.
All teams now have a well deserved rest until the New Year.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 3 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 7 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests