Late injury leads to a Dunmow Crests Yellows defeat
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Crests Yellows played their final league match before the Christmas break against White Horse Knights.
It was a close game with Yellows holding the lead through the first three quarters.
Unfortunately in the final quarter Yellows lost a player due to an injury and couldn’t hold the lead, losing in the end 27-24.
Yellows’ player of the match went to Jo Smeats.
In the cup, Crests Blues faced Westlands in a closely fought contest.
You may also want to watch:
Crests put up a good challenge, but the experience of Westlands meant they took the win, 37-34.
All teams now have a well deserved rest until the New Year.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Stansted author to release second novel
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision