Lambs National XV call for Felsted rugby pair
- Credit: Archant
Felsted School 1st XV players Jack Rye and Hugo Brown have been selected to represent the U18 Lambs National XV.
The duo will be involved in matches against Irish Exiles, Saracens, Northampton and Worcester Academy, the Welsh Exiles and Welsh Boys Club.
They will then head out on tour to Canada this Easter where the highlight will be playing the Canadian national U18 side.
Both players went through a selection process of regional and national trials and they earned their places against competition of 450 players.
Both are following in the footsteps of former Felstedians George Hitchcock, James Lennon and Michael Galsworthy who represented the Lambs last season.
You may also want to watch:
It has been a fine season so far for the two Year 13s.
They have helped Felsted’s 1st XV reach the National semi-final of the U18 NatWest Schools Cup which takes place at Saracens’ Allianz Park on March 4.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Felsted announces STEM competition winners
- 8 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper