Quartet from Infinity Netball Club selected for Essex squad
- Credit: Archant
A netball club from Great Dunmow is celebrating after four of their young stars were selected to represent Essex.
Olivia, Emily, Olivia and Phoebe all play for the U13 Devils team at Infinity Netball Club, the new name for Great Dunmow Junior Netball Club, and the quartet will now represent their county at the Satellite Academy.
Infinity head coach Davina Harrison said: “We’re delighted that all four girls were selected. It just shows that all their hard work has been rewarded.
Chairman Emily Brown added: “These girls are the future of the club and it’s lovely to hear they have been selected. The quality of coaching and the enthusiasm shown by the players despite Covid-19 has seen the club double in size in the last couple of years.”
Infinity are the only junior netball club in Great Dunmow with 120 girls, aged between seven and 16, playing across 11 teams.
You may also want to watch:
They also have five adult teams represented in the Chelmsford and Harlow senior leagues.
For more information visit www.infinitynetball.com
- 1 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 2 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 8 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze