Another seven-up for free-scoring High Easter
- Credit: HIGH EASTER FC
High Easter continued their sparkling form in front of goal with another big win in Division One of the Braintree & North Essex Sunday League.
They beat Coggeshall Town U23s 7-1 to climb to second in the table, three points behind AFC Barnston.
George Paola got the rout going before Kennie Irving doubled the advantage after good work down the right flank from Josh Breeze.
Harrie Irving, Kennie's brother, could have scored before Coggeshall pulled one back, Jack Hartshorn their scorer, but after the break High Easter pressed on in style.
Paola and Sam Duberry set up a third for Jordan Carter before Duberry himself got in on the act with the fourth.
Paola whipped in a free kick for 5-1 and Carter had an effort helped onto the crossbar before the resulting corner was headed in by George Alexander for 6-1.
The scoring was completed when the ever busy Carter slipped a neat pass to Alex Blake to slot home.
- 1 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 2 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 3 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 4 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 5 Wins for High Roding, Aythorpe Roding and Dunmow cricketers
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 10 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
Easter turn their attentions to the Essex Junior Cup on Sunday when they entertain Social Club Birchanger.