Good form continues as High Easter go second
- Credit: Archant
High Easter continued their good form in Division Two of the Braintree & North Essex Sunday League with a 3-0 win over Bradwell Rovers 3-0 putting them second in the table.
Rovers had an early chance with the ball flashing over the crossbar but Kennie Irving also went close for Easter, hitting the post.
Goalkeeper Lewis Jones also pulled off a good save before High Easter got the breakthrough with a superb free-kick from Harry French finding the top corner.
Moments later it was 2-0 with Iring and Brad Clayden involved in a fine team goal rounded off by Christian Roles.
The third arrived in the second half.
You may also want to watch:
The arrival of Jack Shaw had caused Bradwell problems straight away. He had already hit the bar before he latched on to a Sam Hockley pass to whip the ball past keeper Dale Hughes.
High Easter entertain Great Bardfield on Sunday in a 10.30am kick-off.
- 1 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 2 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 3 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 9 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 10 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford