Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners' Moss makes mark at Thames Ring 250
- Credit: GFDR
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners' Naomi Moss completed the mammoth task of the Thames Ring 250 recently.
The event is organised by Challenge Running Ltd and Moss, after starting at 10am on Wednesday morning, finished at 7.30pm on Saturday after running 250 miles in 81 hours 52 minutes and 26 seconds.
Moss was first female to finish and coach Lindley Chambers, director of Challenge Running, was quoted as being 'a very proud coach'.
Emma Baldock completed the Milton Keynes half marathon in 2:02.12, as Abi and Ben Rayner ran a very tough and hilly course at the Maverick Frontier Chilterns marathon in just over five hours.
Hayley and John Smith took on the Milton Keynes marathon and finished in 3:59.44, while Heidi Shubrook clocked a personal best for the 26.2-mile distance of 3:50.58.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, clubmates Glenda and Colin Jackson, James Bosher and Jenny Suckling took part in the ETE narrative trail, with Bosher finishing in second place.
- 1 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 2 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 5 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park