Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners lead way at Rivenhall
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners sent a squad of 33 members to their latest Mid-Essex Cross-Country League at Rivenhall.
Naomi Moss, Claudine Davie and Hannah McIlvenna took the top three places in the women’s race, with Karen Pickering in sixth place to ensure team victory.
Little Baddow Ridge Runners finished second, ahead of Mid-Essex Casuals, Braintree & District and Springfield Striders.
The men’s race was won by GFDR’s James Bosher, with Matt Bainbridge in fourth place, as Lee Pickering (fifth), Joshan Sowman (seventh) and Dan Reynolds (ninth) also made the top 10.
Alistair Brown (12th) and Ashwin Shah (21st) also scored points to secure top spot in the team standings, ahead of Springfield Striders, with Braintree & District and Little Baddow sharing third place ahead of Mid-Essex Casuals.
You may also want to watch:
The third race of the series is being hosted by Springfield on February 11.
- 1 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 2 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 7 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan