Athletics: Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners enjoy Friday Night 5
- Credit: Archant
A group of 25 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners took part in the Friday Night 5-mile road race around Pleshey last week.
Hot weather did not deter a field of 92 runners, with James Bosher finishing second in 27.41.
Josh Sowman (28.02) and Lee Pickering (28.06) were third and fourth, with Jared Bethall sixth in 28.22.
Antony Karas (34.35), Dan Wright (36.37), Laetitia Corbett (37.58), Hayley Morley (41.17) and Debbie Stares (44.50) all set personal bests.
Completing the GFDR men’s line-up were Richard Mead (30.02), Dan Reynolds (30.57), Kevin Marshall (32.35), Alan Fullerton (33.30), Martin Atkinson (34.27), Neil Hitchcock (35.09), Jason Bepsey (35.36), John Smith (37.40), Colin Jackson (38.43), Lee Prowse (39.18) and Mark Smith (40.42).
You may also want to watch:
Karen Pickering (36.11) and Kerry Harrington (36.56) were second and third females, ahead of Henrietta Butcher (42.20), Hayley Smith (44.32) and Roz Wright (49.37).
GFDR are holding a 10k road race from Felsted on Sunday.
- 1 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 7 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 8 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 9 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced