Athletics: Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners tackle Runway Trail
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners saw a field of 73 take part in their eight-mile Runway Trail race from The Stag, Little Easton.
The race took runners along footpaths across the old airfield and was won by GFDR’s James Bosher, with Joshua Sowman fourth and Dan Reynolds in 10th place, after all three competed in the Hatfield Forest 10k earlier.
GFDR’s Charlotte and Simon King finished along with Emily and Luca Predebon, with Ian Lawson, Naomi Moss and Karen Pickering just ahead of Colin Jackson.
Glenda Jackson ran with Angela Thorpe and were followed by Roz and Dan Wright, as Hannah and Luke McIlvenna and Alan Fullerton finished together ahead of Henrietta Butcher, Hayley Morley and Abi Rayner.
GFDR also assisted at the Great Dunmow parkrun, with 10 members taking part, as Bosher beat Reynolds to first place and Charlotte King was first woman to finish.
You may also want to watch:
The club will holding a 10k road race from Felsted on July 8.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 Stansted author to release second novel
- 5 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 6 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision