Athletics: Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners tackle Runway Trail
- Credit: Archant
Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners saw a field of 73 take part in their eight-mile Runway Trail race from The Stag, Little Easton.
The race took runners along footpaths across the old airfield and was won by GFDR’s James Bosher, with Joshua Sowman fourth and Dan Reynolds in 10th place, after all three competed in the Hatfield Forest 10k earlier.
GFDR’s Charlotte and Simon King finished along with Emily and Luca Predebon, with Ian Lawson, Naomi Moss and Karen Pickering just ahead of Colin Jackson.
Glenda Jackson ran with Angela Thorpe and were followed by Roz and Dan Wright, as Hannah and Luke McIlvenna and Alan Fullerton finished together ahead of Henrietta Butcher, Hayley Morley and Abi Rayner.
GFDR also assisted at the Great Dunmow parkrun, with 10 members taking part, as Bosher beat Reynolds to first place and Charlotte King was first woman to finish.
You may also want to watch:
The club will holding a 10k road race from Felsted on July 8.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 3 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 7 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 10 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'