THE first whitewash of the season saw Crocus whip Waggon and Horses B in the Abington and District Ladies Darts League. Maggie Walsh set the Crocus on their way beating Danielle Banthorpe in straight legs. The longbow recorded a 5-2 home win against the C
THE first whitewash of the season saw Crocus whip Waggon and Horses B in the Abington and District Ladies Darts League.
Maggie Walsh set the Crocus on their way beating Danielle Banthorpe in straight legs.
The longbow recorded a 5-2 home win against the Cross Keys with Jackie Brock being the only singles winner for the visitors.
The White Lion played host to the Conservative Club and it went down to the final game of the night to decide the winners. Teresa Baker and Sue Wright for the White Lion beat Sandy and Lica Perry in the deciding leg to give the White Lion a 4 -3 win.
You may also want to watch:
At the Axe the visitors were the Waggon and Horses A. In a high standard encounter Karen Webb hit a 109 shot in for the home team and Lesley Ashton a 125 shot out for the Waggon, but it wasn't enough as the Axe won 4-3.
Final game of the week saw Ickleton Social Club at Castle Camps Cock. The visitors were up against it with only Beryl Harris getting a singles win for Ickleton as the Cock won 5-2.
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 7 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease