Five-star Dunmow Rhodes down Harriers
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Rhodes produced another excellent team display to beat Heybridge Harriers 5-1 in Braintree & North Essex Sunday League Division One.
The visitors took the lead as Daniel Parish beat Luke Johnson.
But Rhodes soon drew level as Kennie Irving fired a great shot into the top corner, giving Matthew Payne no chance.
Emilio Caceres Sola added the second in fine style and then hit the crossbar after the restart.
Sola set up player-manager George Alexander to fire home and make it 3-1, with a long ball from Josh Breeze finding Harrie Irving in space to step past Payne and tuck home the fourth.
Man of the match George Paola shone throughout, while Sam Hockley twice went close to scoring.
And Rhodes completed their nap hand late on when Kennie Irving fired home fror the spot for his second.
- 1 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 2 Barnston Res pick up vital win while Dunmow impress against Daggers
- 3 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 4 New Broomfield Hospital garden to boost patients' wellbeing
- 5 A look back: the fun times in Wethersfield remembered
- 6 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 7 Firefighters rescue curious cat from Great Notley drainpipe
- 8 Matt leads a breaktime recital at Felsted School
- 9 Road building not the answer to Essex's transport woes, says campaigner
- 10 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
Rhodes visit Witham Town on Sunday (10.30am).