Felsted recognised for its girls’ cricket
- Credit: Archant
Felsted School has been recognised as an Inspirational School for Girls’ Cricket by Essex County Cricket Club.
As the fastest growing girls’ sport, Felsted has training sessions in place across all age groups from Year 5 upwards and a dedicated cricket pathway is in place for all girls to take advantage of.
This recognition by Essex Cricket follows an exciting year for girls’ cricket at Felsted, which included a match vs the MCC and an International call-up for Felsted’s U13 rising star Nancy Hebron.
Felsted’s director of cricket, Jason Gallian said: “I am very excited that Essex have selected us as a school to inspire girls cricket in the county.
“We have now forged strong links with women’s cricket, with age group county teams training at Felsted throughout the year and two senior county matches taking place on the famous Felsted Front this summer.
You may also want to watch:
“At Felsted we have already established a girls’ cricket programme and I am looking forward to it developing with this partnership.”
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 3 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 4 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 5 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 6 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 7 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 8 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 9 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 10 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month