Entertaining draw finishes off home games for Dunmow Rhodes
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Rhodes Lions U17s completed their home matches for the season with a 0-0 draw against Coggeshall Town Reds.
Coggeshall Town have finished runners-up in the league, while Dunmow Rhodes, with still one game to play, will finish in fourth spot.
This game was non-stop end-to-end entertaining football.
Skipper Christian Roles tested the Coggeshall Town keeper early in the game with a long range shot with the keeper pulling off an excellent save.
Dunmow Rhodes keeper Luke Johnson was also having a good game saving well from the busy Coggeshall Town forwards.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Roe was also playing well in midfield for Dunmow Rhodes, but at half-time the score was 0-0.
The second half continued in a similar vein with both teams trying to find that winning goal.
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 3 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 7 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 8 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 9 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 10 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
Rhodes’ back four of JP Alexander, Reece Cottrell, Ted Pearson and Austin Hodge had another excellent game, but the game ended 0-0 in an evenly contested game.