Dunmow unable to make it three wins in a row
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow hopes of making it three wins in a row were dashed with a 157-run defeat to Exning on Saturday.
Having beaten both Easton and Ipswich in August, Dunmow travelled to Exning in the Two Counties Cricket Championship.
The home side batted first, after winning the toss, and ended on 268-3.
Tim Catley made a ton and Olly Lawson struck an unbeaten half century.
Dunmow were unable to challenge the hosts total and were all out for 111.
You may also want to watch:
Lawson took a fine 5-27 for Exning.
The loss leaves Dunmow ninth in the table.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 9 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
Dunmow play host to league leaders Copford on Saturday.
The table toppers have won 14 of 18 Division Two games this season.