Dunmow Triathlon this weekend
The Dunmow Triathlon will be held on Sunday (September 14) starting at 8am.
The race is in its sixth year and is one of the most popular triathlons in the east.
It highlights the town and area to a wide number of people from around the South East, this entrants from Yorkshire are among the 250 who are to compete.
The race starts with a 400m swim in the Leisure Centre, competitors will then jump on their bikes and cycle a 23km course through Thaxted, Broxted and The Eastons before returning to Parsonage Downs.
On their return the competitors will embark on a 5km run through Little Easton and returning back to HRS by crossing the new bypass.
You may also want to watch:
Dunmow Triathlon Club would like to thank all residents in advance of the event and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 3 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 4 Raynes Boxing Club duo delighted to return to amateur competition
- 5 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 6 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 7 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 8 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 9 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests