Dunmow Triathlon this weekend
The Dunmow Triathlon will be held on Sunday (September 14) starting at 8am.
The race is in its sixth year and is one of the most popular triathlons in the east.
It highlights the town and area to a wide number of people from around the South East, this entrants from Yorkshire are among the 250 who are to compete.
The race starts with a 400m swim in the Leisure Centre, competitors will then jump on their bikes and cycle a 23km course through Thaxted, Broxted and The Eastons before returning to Parsonage Downs.
On their return the competitors will embark on a 5km run through Little Easton and returning back to HRS by crossing the new bypass.
You may also want to watch:
Dunmow Triathlon Club would like to thank all residents in advance of the event and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 5 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 6 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 7 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 8 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 9 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?