Swimming: Dunmow Atlantis celebrate more medal successes
- Credit: Archant
Dunmow Atlantis swimmers have enjoyed success at long course events across the region.
Josh Smith won 100m backstroke gold at Luton, going sub-60 seconds for the first time in 59.92.
He smashed his 50m butterfly and backstroke times to secure top spots, while Rebecca Johnson won 200m backstroke bronze in a first regional qualifying time.
Johnson added another bronze in the 100m backstroke in a new best, while Smith and Ellis McQuade improved 100m freestyle times and Damon Elliot and Evan McQuade took silver and bronze in their age groups.
Elliott added a 50m freestyle medal, as Ellis McQuade claimed a fourth regional time.
You may also want to watch:
And Sophie Taylor produced determined 50m and 100m freestyle swims to win silver medals in her age group and overall.
For more information on the club, visit www.dunmowatlantis.co.uk.
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced