Dunmow is ALIVE and well
GREAT Dunmow Leisure Centre welcomed hundreds of visitors through its doors on Sunday (November 7) for ALIVE 2010, a special health and wellbeing fair.
More than 30 exhibitors displayed their wares on various stalls which ranged from arts and crafts to leisure and sport, and holistic and complementary therapies to health and beauty.
ALIVE stands for Arts, Lifestyle, Indulgence, Vitality and Experiences and offered visitors the opportunity to try something new and learn about something they may never have tried before.
Great Dunmow Leisure Centre Business Manager David Burnham said: “ALIVE 2010 was a great success and it was a pleasure to welcome so many visitors to the centre on Sunday.
“It was a great opportunity to meet and greet members of the local community and allow them to learn more about the health, fitness and leisure facilities available to them”.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the centre visit harpersfitness.co.uk.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 5 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 10 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022