Dunmow is ALIVE and well
GREAT Dunmow Leisure Centre welcomed hundreds of visitors through its doors on Sunday (November 7) for ALIVE 2010, a special health and wellbeing fair.
More than 30 exhibitors displayed their wares on various stalls which ranged from arts and crafts to leisure and sport, and holistic and complementary therapies to health and beauty.
ALIVE stands for Arts, Lifestyle, Indulgence, Vitality and Experiences and offered visitors the opportunity to try something new and learn about something they may never have tried before.
Great Dunmow Leisure Centre Business Manager David Burnham said: “ALIVE 2010 was a great success and it was a pleasure to welcome so many visitors to the centre on Sunday.
“It was a great opportunity to meet and greet members of the local community and allow them to learn more about the health, fitness and leisure facilities available to them”.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the centre visit harpersfitness.co.uk.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 4 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 5 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 6 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 9 Ambitious and fast-growing High Roding raring to go ahead of new season
- 10 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open